The headphones themselves are great, the sound quality is good, the wired capabilities make them even more appealing, and they aren’t bulky. The battery also lasts a really long time too. The issue I had with mine is that about 2 weeks after buying them I was using them in class and noticed a burning plastic smell. While taking the headphones off, the left side (I assume that is where the battery is) was really hot and when I looked closer I saw that part of the outside was starting to melt a bit and they were the cause of the burning plastic/electronic smell. They have been kept in a sturdy case and have not suffered any drops, impacts, etc, so I’m hoping that they are just a defective set that I got. I am not using them anymore for fear of them catching fire while I’m using them and am exchanging them for a new set. I will update whether or not they suffer the same defect or not.